As an independent general agency, Lehmann Wood Johnson, Inc. specializes in Medicare plans, Group and Individual Long Term Care insurance.
Our association with numerous insurance carriers enables us to tailor coverage to meet the particular needs of each of our clients. Our approach is to inform and educate, so clients make decisions most suited to their needs. Our understanding of issues and concerns to mature adults and our straightforward approach to insurance counseling provide a unique service that policyholders of all ages have come to expect.
- Wm. Terry Wood, Registered Health Underwriter, and David S. Johnson, Registered Health Underwriter, are principals of Lehmann Wood Johnson, Inc. Together, Terry and David have combined experience of over 70 years in insurance sales, claims adjudication and group insurance administration.
- They are the administrators of several retirement community long term care insurance programs, including those at Panorama City in Lacey, Covenant Shores on Mercer Island and Horizon House in Seattle.
- They consult on Long Term Care insurance programs for a number of employer groups and public school districts throughout Washington.
- They help clients make wise choices in how they supplement Medicare.
- As recognized Long-Term Care insurance and Medicare plan specialists, Lehmann Wood Johnson, Inc. advises and assists Human Resources departments at several large companies in the western Washington area, in providing employer/employee benefit programs and financial planning services.
Our staff is available Monday thru Friday to provide personal assistance to our clients, agents, and business partners.